"I couldn't wait to smile again and it feels good. I have been telling my family and friends that Dr. Dixon turned my frown upside down and now I can be the smiling person that I used to be. Thank you Dr. Dixon and staff for treating me like royalty and part of the family."
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry describes any dental treatment intended to improve your appearance. Through preventative, restorative or purely cosmetic dental work, Dr. Dixon specializes in creating beautiful smiles. With years of experience in the latest cosmetic techniques, Dr. Dixon has the expertise and tools to give you beautiful teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Available
Dr. Dixon has been a leading-edge cosmetic dentist in Gainesville, Georgia for years. He will work with you to determine what cosmetic dental treatment is best for you. During an initial consultation, he will listen to your concerns, goals and financial situation. Based on your discussion, he will recommend one or more of the following cosmetic dental techniques:
- Teeth whitening. The KöR deep bleaching system eliminates deep stains through one of two options: in-office whitening for fast results, or custom take home trays for whitening in the convenience and privacy of your own home.
- Tooth colored fillings and bondings. Fillings don't have to darken your smile with silver color. Our tooth-colored composite resins are strong and durable, but look natural.
- Porcelain veneers. For a Hollywood-perfect smile, these thin layers of tough, lustrous porcelain hide deep stains, chips, cracks and other imperfections in the enamel. They can even straighten the appearance of mild misalignment.
- Porcelain crowns, onlays, and inlays. Partial crowns are a conservative option to provide strength and protection to damaged teeth, beautifully.
- Dental implants and bridges. Restore the appearance (and function) of a missing tooth. No more gaps in your smile!
- Adult orthodontics. Invisalign and Six Month Smiles are wonderful solutions for adults with otherwise healthy teeth that are crooked, overlapped or have spaces. This option allows you to keep your natural teeth.
- Recontouring. Shaping the teeth by removing a very small amount of enamel improves surface irregularities, tooth length and tooth shape.
- Dentures. We always want to help you keep your natural teeth, but when that isn't possible, dentures that fit well give you the confidence to face the world.
With a number of financing options available, we'll help you get the smile you've always wanted. Contact Dr. Dixon today for a cosmetic dentistry consultation.